Presenting actionable information at the point-of-care wouldn’t be possible without deep integrations with electronic health record (EHR) vendors. Through a series of connection points and user experience work, we allow providers to view patient-specific coverage information and clinically-appropriate drug recommendations at the point-of-care.
By working directly with the most prominent EHR vendors in the market, we are pushing health technology forward and solving medication-related challenges that impact us all.
Interested in becoming a partner?
To learn more about becoming an EHR partner and to access vendor documentation, please fill out the form, and our team will follow-up with you shortly.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Implementation Guide
- DocuSign License Agreement
- Quick-Start Guide
- API Documentation and Installation Key
The SwiftRx® Prescription Decision Support Solution:
- Streamlines the prescribing workflow for providers by bringing formulary-driven, lower-cost medication options into the EHR
- Increases access to patient coverage information through direct connections with payers and PBMs
- Drives new EHR revenue through increased provider usage
- Automatically converts EHR and clinical nomenclature to payer/PBM standards for reduced error rates
- Provides a seamless user experience and improved provider satisfaction
Real-time PAyer/PBM data
provider & patient satisfaction
what makes us different?
Our superior data and support allow us to:
- Implement our RTPB technology in as little as 20 hours
- Guide you through customization and UI development
- Prepare you for data interoperability and price transparency mandates across your entire network of hospitals
- Display accurate cost and coverage information with a 94% successful transaction rate
- Drive ongoing provider engagement and EHR utilization
“Supporting healthcare providers with pricing information is key to helping them make more informed care decisions and improve the overall experience for patients. Our work with RxRevu will help us continue to deliver technology that helps providers directly engage with patients to find the most appropriate medication at a price that works for them.”
– Kashif Rathore, Vice President of Interoperability, Cerner
Reach out today to learn how you can be a part of RxRevu's growing partner network.