Today, providers are making complex medication and procedure-ordering decisions on their patients’ behalf. However, key patient- and plan-specific information is missing within EHR workflows to support informed decision making. A clear disconnect exists between clinical decision support and insurance information.
RxRevu’s SwiftRx (Real-Time Prescription Benefit) solution unifies these siloed data sources, streamlines care workflows, and measures provider behaviors, helping teams make more cost-effective and clinically relevant care decisions.
What We Offer
The SwiftRx® Prescription Decision Support Solution:
- Allows providers to choose the most effective, lowest-cost medication at the point of prescribing
- Removes medication ordering and fulfillment friction for patients and providers
- Increases compliance with national, evidence-based prescribing guidelines
- Provides insights to improve management of value-based contracts
Why do hospitals and health systems using Epic leverage RxRevu’s integrated solution to bring prescription data to the point of care?
Learn more by visiting our listing in the Epic App Orchard.
How is RxRevu bringing benefit information—eligibility, gaps-in-care, prior authorization, specialists, and labs—into Cerner workflows?
Learn more by visiting our listing in the Cerner App Gallery.
What makes us different
Our unique approach to RTPB allows us to:
- Display drug alternatives that are clinically viable and appropriate
- Deliver a consistent prescribing experience, regardless of patient coverage
- Automatically convert EHR drug quantities to billing standards
- Translate clinical and EHR nomenclature to appropriate PBM and NDC standards
- Provide the most accurate coverage and cost information in the market
“Having this data at our fingertips is better and easier for our providers, better for health insurers, and, most importantly, better for patients.”
—Richard Zane, MD, Chief Innovation Officer, UCHealth
Reach out today to learn how you can be a part of RxRevu's growing partner network.